User rights can be configured through the AUA or
- Designers (always)
- Developer Administrators (by default, can be changed by a Designer)
- Developers (not available by default, can be changed by a Designer or a Developer Administrator)
To open the AUA interface window, go to Data and User Administration Category -> Administration Panel and select User Rights Administration (see Administration Panel in the Data and User Administration Category).
- In this dialog window, it is possible to change the rights of users for any project that exists in the workspace.
- It is also possible to change the rights for any projection that exists in the chosen project.
- Restore default button restores the default rights of a chosen user.
- Choose a group to change group rights in the same manner as user rights.
- It is possible to place a user in a group. In this case, the user will have the rights of the chosen group.
- Right-click on a Groups item to add a new group.
- Right-click on any group to rename or delete it.
- All changes will be saved only if you press the Apply changes button.
- Press the History button to see all the changes in the rights.
Here you can see a list of users rights for different items (the first row represents default rights and the second row the changes that can be made):
|License||AUA||New Project||Delete Project||Copy project||Rules/Filters bar||Projections||Modify objects|
|Can be changed||0,1,2 (0,2)|