Table of Contents
Goal of the Requirements GateWay
This tool exports requirements to an external Excel file (requirements template file defined by KI for RSA). It contains requirements tree: each row is a requirement and the columns include its attributes and allocations.
Access to the Requirements GateWay
To acces to the tool, you have to go in the view process:
Choose one export
You can choose either to export all requirements or to filter them:
- Export All: exports all requirements of your project,
- Export Components Requirements: exports only requirements allocated to selected component,
- Export Function requirements: exports only requirements allocated to selected function,
- Export High level requirements: exports only requirements under a requirement with attribute status to "High level".
- Export obsolete requirements : by default is unchecked and doesn't consider requirements with attribute status to "obsolete"
- Export Attached file : export files added to requirements in attribute attachment and make link with excel when there are several files to one requirement, it makes automatically a zip.
- Saved Excel file : purposes to user to save excel files somewhere on the user computer, if option "export attached this option is automatically checked.
Create a Projection Revision
You may create a projection revision before exporting the requirements. As shown in the following figure, the concerning box is checked by default:
It calls an other tool description there.