To open the AUA interface window, go to Data and User Administration Category -> Administration Panel and select User Rights Administration (see Administration Panel in the Data and User Administration Category).
- In this dialog window, it is possible to change the rights of users for any project that exists in the workspace.
- It is also possible to change the rights for any projection that exists in the chosen project.
- Restore default button restores the default rights of a chosen user.
- Choose a group to change group rights in the same manner as user rights.
- It is possible to place a user in a group. In this case, the user will have the rights of the chosen group.
- Right-click on a Groups item to add a new group.
- Right-click on any group to rename or delete it.
- All changes will be saved only if you press the Apply changes button.
- Press the History button to see all the changes in the rights.