This document is an export in a Word format of all the architecture details. It contains:
- Description of system functions: The function diagram, the list of inputs/outputs, the covered requirements...
- Description of system components: The component diagram, the list of physical interfaces, the covered requirements
- Description of allocation matrix between functions and components
- Description of allocation matrix between flows and physical interfaces
How to run this tool
To generate this document, you have to go to the View "Process" and enter the object "System Engineering Data Management Process".
At the bottom of this view, you will find the "Architectural documents export" tool. Right click on this object and click on "Generate" to launch the tool.
This will open a window asking what document you want to generate:
- Select "Export All" to get a System Architecture Document (SAD): a document describing the architecture of the complete system
- Select a "Function" to get an Architecture Document (FAD): a document describing the architecture filtered according to one function of the system
- Select a "Component" to get an Architecture Document (CAD): a document describing the architecture filtered according to one component of the system